Learn what to do when the Anti-Theft Lock doesn't unlock as expected.
This usually occurs when the Zoomo has been previously locked (viewed on MyZoomo Web or App), and you cannot unlock it to enable pedal-assist mode (PAS).
Usually, problems occur when:
- Poor Signal resulting in your Zoomo being unable to receive actions from MyZoomo Web or App
- Low Battery when your Zoomo is in an Anti-Theft Lock state
If your Zoomo is experiencing problems, attempt to unlock it via MyZoomo Web or MyZoomo App before proceeding.
To temporarily fix a locked Zoomo:
- Locate your Battery Key
- Unlock your Battery by inserting your Battery Key into the Battery Lock
- Securely store your Battery
- Ride to a secure location (your Zoomo will now operate like a regular pedal-bike)
- Charge your Battery
- Insert the Battery and ensure you can receive Cell Signal
- Attempt to Unlock your Zoomo via MyZoomo
If this fails - contact our Support Team and we'll attempt to unlock the Bike from our end.